Sunday, August 14, 2011

Starting Somewhere





 So, this is my new hobby :)  I have been sewing nursing covers and matching burp cloths and am willing to sell them.  If you need a baby shower gift or one for yourself...these are for you.  I am also looking into other crafts to add.  Since I can not mass produce things...I am thinking, I will just post what I have to sell after I finish creating it or I can also do custom picked fabrics/custom orders to meet individual preferences.  Nursing Covers will be $30, burp cloth $ 10 for strip down the middle, and $12 for the burp cloth with lower half fabric with ribbon.  The pictures above are only examples, as I have already gifted these.  More pictures to come.  I am currently taking custom orders and am willing to ship orders, as well! :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment